Globally, there are increasingly stringent standards on emissions – and the technology we use ensures our products meet the standards wherever the engines are being used.
Our diesel oxidation catalysts, diesel particulate filters, selective catalytic reduction, series turbos, exhaust gas recirculation, high-pressure common rail fuel systems and ammonia oxidation catalysts give a high-end performance with reduced engine emissions.
The benefits of integrating our engine technology go beyond meeting Tier 4 Final and Stage 5 emission standards. Our solutions also provide OEMs with improved performance and fuel efficiency, dependable power and a lifetime of low costs for the operator.
Thoughtful product development and a flexible approach to integration mean we have a wide range of options available to suit every customer’s needs.
However unusual or challenging your application, we have the technology and expertise to handle it:
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF): used with an SCR to reduce NOx levels by more than 90 percent before they exit the exhaust pipe.
- Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC): this uses a chemical catalyst to reduce particulate matter and is part of a catalytic converter solution.
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) – this captures particulates formed during combustion.
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) – an after-treatment technology for NOx reduction and thermal management.
- High-pressure common-rail fuel system – added to improve performance and fuel consumption.
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR): a NOx reduction solution.
- Turbocharging – our turbocharging solutions, including wastegate and series, focus on getting more power and torque to the engine, again improving performance and efficiency.